Saturday, June 10, 2006

Back with the Paddle







Tenzin is already a multi tasker- riding his scooter and playing the harmonica. He also dances while he plays the harmonica which has got to be one of the funniest things ever! He moves his hips really fast and plays away.














Here is the sunset at our house TONIGHT!!!
Tenzin went to sleep at 7:00- which is his bedtime, but he usually isn't asleep until 8. tonight Tai and I watched the sunset without our little peanut. He is sleeping is snow angel pose, totally relaxed. Looking forward to a good sleep myself. I have my first real, big canoe race tomorrow. I don't really like competition, but figure it's something I need to deal with. I do love paddling, so I'll do the race for my team. This time I actually *have* to since my coach called me and said if I don't race nobody does... Thanks for putting the pressure on... GOSH. "ok, I'll be there!" I'll report how we do. My crew sucks right now mostly because some people are to agressive and some are too passive, we aren't really meshing well. We aren't really working together, which makes it impossible. Most of the time we look like a drunk caterpillar.... can't wait to race. We have also flipped the canoe twice, which is pretty uncommon. I hope nothing embarrasing happens tomorrow. Better luck next season....
Ok, sorry. Back to the part about me loving to paddle.
When we head out in the ocean at sunset and feel a good rhythm. that's when it's the best.
Good night, MUAH, Keri*

No comments: