Wednesday, January 31, 2007

27




Today I am 27. I always thought I would start having children at 27. Well, since we've already taken care of that... Now what? I guess Tenzin is definitely ready for a sibling.
My birthday was wonderful. Mark and Leslie came down last weekend with a cheesecake and we had a little celebration. We just putzed about on Vashon, and Tenzin had a great time with them. He was really sad to see them go. He said
"Uncle, Auntie, Bye-Bye?" The weather has been so beautiful! It seems like spring here. Today we took the passenger ferry to downtown Seattle, had all you can eat sushi, got some sweaters for teaching and walked though the new sculpture park. I WISH I had my camera! Standing in one place we could see Mt. Rainier, the cascades, the moon, the sun, the space needle, the ocean and all of these huge modern sculptures. It was just amazing.
Our little school is coming along, besides the impetigo exposure.... THINGS ARE GOING GREAT! If there is another big storm coming in February, please don't tell me about it.
I am doing drop in right now and have a lot of interest from parents of 2 year olds. I am being flexible, and it would be great to move along with Tenzin's age. I will be accepting 2.5 yr olds for our summer program, and 3 or almost 3's in the fall, so the children that join us now can just keep going.
Generally life is good, I have had a great 27 years. I feel that I have created a good life, and feel like I'm following my dreams. What more can you ask for?
27 sounds good as well.
Goodnight.



No comments: