Monday, May 07, 2007

A day in the life....

Tonight was Tai's meditation night, which means Tenzin and I try to be quiet upstairs......
Tenzin had to go potty, so I told him we had to go quietly into the hall. He yelled "HI!" repeatedly, and very loudly. Then after taking a poop he decided to check it out with his finger...
I scrubbed his hands while he yelled again. When we got back to the room we discovered a bird had made it's way into the window. It banged against the window, and Tenzin and I flapped around making noise too. Somehow (and this is when you start to feel like nothing more can happen) Tenzin finds bird poop, and manages to smear it all over his chest and hands. I ask him to stand with his hands in the air while I run to get a cloth. This all happens within about 15 minutes while I'm talking to Sasha on the phone. Then she asks me if Tenzin and I want to go to disney land with her next summer...
Tenzin went to sleep at 10:06 tonight.
So, I did get a few minutes to myself at least : )

1 comment:

Crono said...

Your baby is cute....

this is my blog...

www.mycrono.blogspot.com