Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Good life

Whew, it's been a while....
I'm already 19 weeks pregnant?! yikes! I am feeling the little bean jumping in there all the time now. It even woke me up last night (already!) I'm not even half way though my pregnancy... There goes sleeping again for the next 3 years. Gosh, I was starting to get into sleeping again...

As you can see from the pictures below Tenzin is loving life! Everyone is always commenting on how happy he always is. He has also *just* figured out that he missed out on the "terrible two's" and has some catching up to do. He really was SO good for SO long. It was only a matter of time before he started to rebel.

I am feeling good, and will get my 20 week ultrasound in 2 days! (Tai's birthday)
It's going to be an exciting day because Tai and I also get to go away for the night! (Our first night away from Tenzin) Tenzin will be staying with his Nana and Tutu so he'll be happy. The are planning on spoiling him for easter so it's a good thing I won't be there.
Being the only grandchild can really pay off! : )

I'm gearing up to go baby shopping! I'm really excited because we can actually decorate a little nursery this time! The baby will still be sleeping in our room most of the time, but I think decorating a nursery is a great way to mentally prepare for the baby. Plus, shopping cures most pregnancy ailments instantly! (everything except swollen ankles apparently)

No comments: