Thursday, February 23, 2006

Pappa

Two days ago I said "let's go pick up Pappa" and then Tenzin said "Pappa"
It is his first word!!! Since then he has said it many times at appropriate times. It's so amazing!!
He has said both Mamamamamama and Papapapapa before, but now he is stopping at just the pappa, and really seems to understand it. He will also say it right after you say it. He's getting so big :) & :( at the same time
We have been doing well with our EC (elimination communication) In one day he pooped twice on the potty, and peed twice too. Other days we catch a few, that was an exceptional day. We are doing what the women in Asia do which is make the "shhhhh" sound when you have them over the potty. We just got him a potty chair so it will be a little easier. We have gone the the beach the last few days, and found some really beautiful beaches! Tenzin really loves playing in the sand, but is still tasting it once in a while...
I have started a new business (yesterday :)
I am going to sell things on ebay for other people on consignment. I have been selling my own stuff for a while, and feel ready to do it. There isn't anyone else in Kona, so maybe it will do well. It's called "Kona Coast Trading Post" it's pretty sweet because I can do everything from home while Tenzin's napping- or after Tai gets home- now that's more like it.
I have my page up, now I just need to advertise. I find it fun actually, so it should be an ok job. I can't belive February is almost over... I really need to start some serious planning for the two big birthday's coming up. Tai will be 30, and Tenzin will be 1!!!!!!

Better get on with my day.
Lots of love,
Keri*

No comments: