Sunday, March 04, 2007

Whew.... That's all I have to say.
It has been a while. Our whole house has been sick, Tai and Tenzin had the flu, and I have been hanging on with only minor symptoms. All of our preschool children have been sick too, so it has been a rough week. We had another open house, which went great despise me being a little sick and running it entirely on my own. It was our biggest yet, and I met so many wonderful and interested families. We are getting excited for Tenzin's party, which is only 27 days away! It is hard to believe that my baby will be 2... He is really amazing right now, he makes us laugh all the time! He is getting an imagination, which is SO incredible to watch. His toast turns into a dragon, and he has plans of catching a very big frog that lives outside! His vocabulary grows everyday, and everyday he tries new skateboard tricks. He has a thing for skateboards. Whenever we see a boy riding one he says "Tenzin's turn!" he turned a Popsicle stick and a wooden wheel into a board, and took it with him everywhere. Then we found his old boogie board from Hawaii and he has been riding it off beds, down couches (from a windowsill! yikes!) and wanting to ride it down the stairs. (luckily there is a gate!)
Did I mention that I found a gray hair the other day?!
The good news is- Spring is here! We have cherry blossoms out our window!

School tomorrow, better get to bed.
If you are reading this you are invited to Tenzin's party. It will be on March 31st at 2:00.

Lots of love,
Keri*

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I'll be there!